Saturday 15 October 2011

Christmas cards

Two more months And it will be Christmas. I wasn't used to giving out Christmas card or even celebrating Christmas . In my culture Christmas is not the biggest festival in the year as we have Chinese new year in Jan/Feb and most of us would have to save all our money and spend it on the Chinese new year as married couples will have to give red pocket money to the unmarried people. But now since I am in England, more or less I am influenced by the festival spirit. So I start giving cards and presents to family and friends. In the past few weeks I have been making Christmas cards. Hopefully I won't be bored you with my cards.

Isn't she cute? She is from the latest Christmas stamp from Penny Black.



and here is my magnolias addictions. Bebe got hold of this card and played for awhile without me noticing so it is a bit winkle. Hopefully whoever gonna receive it won't mind as there is some personal touch from Bebe.



I love this star die from Marianne Design Creatables. It let's you put ribbon on it.



I would like to enter this card to the following challenge magnolia inspiration challenge

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card you have made! I think the stardie works perfect together with this Tilda.
    Thanks for joning us at Tomic this week!
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete