Saturday 7 January 2012

Show Us Your Craft Saturday - 02

Welcome to the 2nd of Show US Your Craft Saturday!

A week has gone by so quickly and this week I have been trying to contact a few more company to see whether i can stock more products in my shop.

The starting of a business is not easy and it seems it is a long challenging battle! The bad news is I still have no luck with the two brands that I really want to stock so I just need to keep trying! But the good news is some of my stamps will arrive next week so hopefully I will have more product on show on my website.

This week I have also have a few cards to show you. I've made them for my brother's girlfriends. Hopefully her friends would like them.







Again feel free to link your blog on here every Saturday! Please only link craft related blog and not website.



No comments:

Post a Comment